- To learn and name family members .
- To identify family members.
- To discuss the distribution of household chores.
- To survey who helps at home.
- To learn about and respect different types of family structures.
- To identify different types of houses in the local area.
- To identify some external parts of a house and begin to associate them with the materials they are made of.
- To identify the internal elements of a house
- To review unit content
- To undertake a simple self-assessment on the unit content.
HOW DO YOU HELP AT HOME?
I lay the table.
I wash the dishes.
I tidy up my room.
I cook the dinner.
I water the plants.
I make the bed.
FAMILIES ARE DIFFERENT
Some families are big. Some families are small. But all them have something in common: they love each other.